This study day will explore those aspects of ecommerce which are critical to success - including understanding your audience, choosing the right platform, routes to market and creating a great customer journey. Colleagues from a range of venues across the sector will advise and inform with case studies, insights and expertise.
Who is it for?
Retail, ecommerce and commercial managers.
What will I learn?
- How to develop and implement an effective ecommerce strategy
- How to select the right platform
- How to build a smooth and engaging customer journey
- Liam Darbon, Head of Sales & eCommerce, Tate
- Jeff Sheridan, Matrix Internet
- Maxine Hellenkamp, Buying Manager & Hannah O'Connell, Project Manager, British Library
- Zak Mensah, Head of Transformation, Bristol Museums
- Kristin Buhnemann, Visitor Experience & Retail Manager, Florence Nightingale Museum
- Tanya Child, eCommerce Project Director, V&A
Download the full Programme here.
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
King William Walk
London, SE10 9NN