In early 2020, we’ll launch a mentoring and performance coaching programme. Performance coaching and mentoring are processes that help people to achieve their full potential.
For mentees / performance coachees
Performance coaching/mentoring helps you to:
- Identify solutions and actions.
- Set appropriate goals and assess progress.
- Commit to action and develop lasting personal change and growth.
- Continually improve your abilities and develop new skills.
For mentors / performance coaches
For performance coaches and mentors, not only is this a valuable opportunity to pass on your experience and give something back to the sector, but integrating performance coaching techniques can help you to get the best out of your team. You will:
- Use questioning techniques in order to identify solutions and actions.
- Support your coachee/mentee in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress.
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal change and growth.
- Encourage your coachee/mentee to continually improve competencies and to develop new skills.
Mentoring, and the use of coaching techniques, can enhance the culture of any organisation by helping people to realise their potential.
Our programme will assist in the development of commercial skills, confidence, management skills, strategic thinking & performance.