Bring the Boss for 10% off
If the person in your organisation who has strategic responsibility for overseeing Cultural Enterprises has never attended the Conference, this year we’re inviting you to bring them along – and you’ll get 10% off your whole group’s booking in return.
It’ll be a great opportunity for you to show them the latest thinking in the sector, and for them to network with colleagues and suppliers from across the industry.
Simply enter the code BRINGTHEBOSS20 when booking to take advantage of this offer. Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions below before booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Your booking must include the ‘boss’ – the person in your organisation who:
- Has strategic responsibility for overseeing Cultural Enterprises.
- Will usually be your Chief Executive, or report directly to the Chief Executive.
- Will usually have a job title such as ‘Director of…’, or ‘ Chief… Officer’.
- The ‘boss’ must be attending the conference for the first time.
- This discount entitles you to 10% off the admission price for one transaction, which must include the ‘boss’. It cannot be used on multiple bookings, and cannot be retrospectively applied.
- This discount is available to Full Members only, and does not include extras such as the Gala Dinner.
- We reserve the absolute right to remove this discount if we are not satisfied that the person who has strategic responsibility for overseeing Cultural Enterprises is attending. If the ‘boss’ later cancels their booking, the discount will be withdrawn for the remainder of the group and you will be charged the difference.
- The discount may be withdrawn at any time, without notice.