I can’t log in to book my stand – what do I do?
You will first need to create an account, which you can do as follows:
- Click here and then choose ‘Log In’
- Scroll down to choose ‘Register’ at the bottom of the pop-up
- Enter all details and click ‘Register’
- You will be sent an authorisation code via email – follow the instructions in the email to finish setting up your account. Don’t forget to check your junk mail, the email can sometimes get sent there.
Can non-members exhibit at the show?
What does my exhibitor package include?
- Stand hire for two days
- Top quality fully carpeted shell scheme
- Electrical package, two spotlights, plug socket and testing
- Stand name board
- Your company listing in the Conference app
- Your company listing on the Conference website
- Delegate list with pre- and post-event networking via the app
- Welcome Drinks Reception for up to two members of staff
- Refreshments and lunch for two members of staff on each day
- Access to a wide variety of seminars
What is not included?
The following are not included, but will be available to order through ICC Wales or the shell scheme provider: furniture and shelving, chairs and tables, MDF painted panels, graphics, additional name boards and panels, hard wired internet, literature dispensers, muslin ceilings, night sheets, parking. Full details will be in the Exhibitor Manual.
Refreshments and lunch for additional team members charged at £37 ex VAT per person, per day.
Optional extras such as Supplier Spotlights and additional refreshment vouchers will be available to book at a later date.
When will the Exhibitor Manual be available?
A full Exhibitor Manual will be available containing order forms and all logistical information that you will need. A link to access the Manual will be sent to you after booking.
When can I book for the social events?
The Drinks & Street Food Party and Awards Dinner are now available to book – click here to find out more.
Can I enter the Cultural Enterprises Awards?
Yes, Associate Members can enter the Best Supplier Award. Entries close at midnight on 12 January 2024. Click here to enter.
When can I set up and break down my stand?
Full timings will be advised in the Exhibitor Manual.
When does the Trade Show open to visitors?
The show opens at 09.00 on Wednesday 13 March.
Are additional promotional opportunities available?
Yes, there are a number of ways you can raise your profile and encourage more people to your stand. Book a Supplier Spotlight talk (details will be sent to you once these are available to book) or choose from our range of sponsorship opportunities which can be tailored to meet your budget and needs – if this is of interest please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the latest date I can book my stand?
Booking will close on 31 January 2024 however early booking is advisable for the best choice of stands.