The Cultural Enterprises Trade Show offers curated products and retail insight to keep your buying on trend throughout the year.
Tailored to your interests, our show saves you time – no more hard work searching out the suppliers that are relevant to you amidst the hundreds that aren’t! And if you’re new to the sector, you can come along, see what’s out there and make the connections to get you started.
Best of all, the Trade Show is absolutely FREE, so why not bring your team along?
The Designer Makers area showcases up and coming artisan makers, meeting the growing trend for quality contemporary craft with an authentic story. Curated by Design Nation, the great British portfolio for craft, design and product.
A series of inspiring, energising and fast paced FREE talks showcasing ideas, innovation, case studies, services and products – including:
- Plonk Golf: innovation at the Horniman Museum & Gardens
- Harrogate Christmas Shop Window Competition: retail driving tourism
- Creating a brand identity at Painshill Park
- Small museum shops: inspirational case studies
- High street trends and top retail tips
- Reducing single-use plastics
- New retail technology
Really friendly show with all the exhibitors on the same page as usEllen Tovell, Merchandising Officer, Portsmouth Museums