Celebrating creativity and innovation in cultural income generation
NEW categories for 2020. The Awards are a fantastic opportunity to showcase your achievements
2020 Award Categories
Choose a category for more information
- SHOPS & PRODUCTS
- Julie Molloy Managing Director, National Gallery Company
- Matt Ripley Deputy Director of Enterprises, National Theatre
- Liz Cooper Commercial Manager, Gainsborough’s House Society
- Declan McCarthy Head of Publishing & Licensing, Ashmolean Museum
- Rebecca Nuotio Head of Commercial Brand Development & Sales, British Library
- Lydia White Publishing Sales & Marketing Manager, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew
- NEW AWARDS
- Bernard Donoghue Director, Association of Leading Visitor Attractions & Mayor of London’s Ambassador for Cultural Tourism
- Gordon Morrison CEO, Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions
- Simon Maples Commercial Manager, Zoological Society of London
Three finalists will be selected in each category.
Finalists will be displayed at the Cultural Enterprises Conference & Trade Show in Harrogate, where delegates will vote for the Cultural Enterprises Product of the Year, and the Awards will be presented at the Gala Dinner on 19 March 2020.
Celebrate your success
A Cultural Enterprises Award recognises your excellence in the industry, and contributes to great team morale!
We were bowled over to win! The award is fantastic recognition for our team.Bawdsey Radar Trust