The Cultural Enterprises Conference and Trade Show will take place in Glasgow on 2-3 March 2022 – featuring inspirational talks, brilliant networking and of course a long awaited opportunity to catch up with colleagues across the sector in person!
If you have an interesting case study to share on any aspect of cultural income generation, especially new revenue streams, then we’d love you to join us as a speaker – find out more
Tickets on sale in October 2021
- Topical programme exploring all aspects of cultural income generation
- Inspirational speakers from the UK and overseas
- Case studies showcasing creativity and innovation from around the sector
Design-led Trade Show
- New products, trends and suppliers all tailored to the cultural sector
- Designer Makers area showcasing up and coming artisan makers
- Showcase Sessions – retail insights, mini case studies and more
- A chance to reconnect with colleagues and suppliers across the sector
- Welcome Drinks Reception on 2 March
- Gala Dinner and Cultural Enterprises Awards at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum on 3 March
The Cultural Enterprises Conference & Trade Show is delivered by Cultural Enterprises (Trading) Ltd.