You might already have a catering offer at your organisation, but are you making the most of its potential? This course will help you better understand how to maximise the opportunities in your current operation and to develop new offers in an informed way.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at anyone who might already have a catering offer, but it looking to expand or develop it. Perhaps you’re planning to introduce another food and drink option for visitors, maybe a pop-up restaurant or bar, events catering or a mobile food offer.
What will I learn?
- How to SWOT your venue
- What, where and how your visitors want to eat?
- How to extend your offer
- How to operate a sustainable catering outlet
- How to tell your food story
- How to set and monitor KPIs
- Whether you should contract out
- How is My Cafe Performing?
- The Three Big Trends – Sustainability, Experience and Technology
- Getting the Offer Right
- Additional Opportunities for F&B
- Back to SET – Digging Deeper into the the Three Big Trends
- Managing and Monitoring the Catering Service
How do I access this course?
Get all Academy courses for free with Full Membership PLUS
- Full Member PLUS organisations – FREE. Make sure you’re logged in, hit the enrol button below and follow the booking form. If you don’t have the option to enrol for free, please contact us to check you’re linked to your membership email@example.com
- Members and Non-Members can purchase the course below
Once booking is complete you will receive an email giving you access to the course.
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
About the course creator
This course has been written by Sandra Reid. Sandra is Managing Director of Fare Consulting and works with cultural venues of all shapes and sizes supporting them to develop catering strategies and maximise the opportunities for food and beverage operations.
The course is presented by actor and voice over artist Daniel Watson.
There are so many tools available to catering businesses now to support great service and maximise commercial returns. No matter the size of your operation, technology can bring benefits.Sandra Reid
On average, this course takes around 2.5hrs to complete initially. You’ll be provided with a learning diary to put your learning into practice.
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.