This course is for anyone working in a management role, or who simply has an interest in understanding leadership better, and how to lead yourself and others more effectively.
Who is it for?
Anyone working in a management role, or who simply has an interest in understanding leadership better, and how to lead yourself and others more effectively.
What will I learn?
- Daniel Goleman and his six styles of leadership
- How to recognise the benefits and drawbacks of each style
- How to apply the styles to yourself to learn what could benefit your leadership diet
- Tips and advice for improving decision making
- Ideas and signposts for developing your own leadership style
- What is Leadership?
- The Six Styles of Leadership
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Each Leadership Style
- Developing Each Leadership Style
How do I access this course?
- This course is FREE for Members. Make sure you’re logged in, hit the enrol button below and follow the booking form. If you don’t have the option to enrol for free, please email email@example.com to check you’re linked to your organisation’s membership
- Non-Members can purchase the course below
Once booking is complete you will receive an email giving you access to the course.
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
About the course creator
This course has been written by Mark Hughes, director of the staff development company mch: positive impact, and is the trainer for the annual Cultural Enterprises’ mentoring programme.
mch primarily works with charities, social enterprises and not for profit organisations. Through training, coaching and facilitation, they help individuals, teams and organisations fulfill their full potential, so they can have the positive impact they want to see in the world.
The list of places to where you might find inspiration once you start looking is endless – the pattern on a sofa; a carved detail from a piece of furniture; a leaf; a flower; or intricate brickwork on the building itselfMark Hughes
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.