This FREE course will help you gain the confidence to try out new methods of attracting, recruiting and keeping team members who will add diversity of thought to your teams.
Who is it for?
Anyone in, or aspiring to be in, management positions with hiring responsibilities. Please note this is not a diversity, equality or HR course.
What will I learn?
- How diverse teams can improve performance and create a better workplace
- What you need to do when you are ready to make changes to your current processes
- New methods of recruiting which can attract more diverse candidates, and how to implement those methods
- How to foster an environment where those team members can flourish
- Why do we need diverse teams?
- Let people know what you are doing, and why you are doing it
- How do you communicate the message
- Attracting candidates from a wide pool
- Recruiting diversity methods
- Leadership approach
On average, this course takes around 2.5hrs to complete initially.
You’ll be provided with a learning diary to put your learning into practice, and invited to reflect on what you’ve learnt in a short questionnaire after six weeks.
About the instructor
Gabriela Gandolfini is a freelance Coach for Performance (CfPAC). Gabriela was previously Head of Audience Experience and Deputy Director for Visitor Experience at the National Theatre, and Centre Manager for the Barbican Centre. Gabriela is also a family and lifestyle blogger.
Cultural diversity in teams allows organisations to benefit from multiple experiences, view points, learning styles, beliefs, knowledge and ideasGabriela Gandolfini
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.