This course is aimed at anyone who is thinking about earning income from weddings. You may already be hosting corporate or other events, but have never considered weddings, or you might be new to events completely.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at anyone who is thinking about earning income from weddings. You may already be hosting corporate or other events, but have never considered weddings, or you might be new to events completely
What will I learn?
- The current wedding trends
- Guidance on hosting indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions
- How to navigate licensing
- Catering and staffing options
- How to price your wedding packages
- Promoting your offer
- Why Host Weddings
- Current Market Trends
- Wedding Options at Your Venue
- Setting Up Your Wedding Venue
How do I access this course?
Get all Academy courses for free with Full Membership PLUS
- Full Member PLUS organisations – FREE. Make sure you’re logged in, hit the enrol button below and follow the booking form. If you don’t have the option to enrol for free, please contact us to check you’re linked to your membership email@example.com
- Members and Non-Members can purchase the course below
Once booking is complete you will receive an email giving you access to the course.
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
About the course creator
This course has been created by Eleanor Harris, founder of I-Xperience. A marketing and business consultancy which helps attractions develop new income streams, become more profitable and attract more visitors. Eleanor has over 20+ years’ experience in the attractions sector and has held board level positions at Royal Museums Greenwich, Brighton i360 and the London Eye.
“The main reason to host weddings is financial. Weddings are big business. Did you know that on average a UK couple spends over £20,000 getting married and the lion’s share of that budget is spent at the wedding venue?”Eleanor Harris
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.