This course gives those who are already working in licensing the skills to enhance their current licensing programmes and take the next steps to exploit assets in their organisation that they are aware of.
Who is it for?
Anyone currently working in licensing, or looking to further a licensing programme at their organisation.
What will I learn?
- An overview of brand licensing
- How to develop your licensing programme
- Brand collaborations and brand extensions
- How to develop a five year licensing business plan
How do I access this course?
- Full Member PLUS organisations – FREE. Login here to access all academy courses. Activate your Access All Areas Pass if you haven’t already.
- Members, Non-Members and Partners / NPOs can purchase the course below
Get all Academy courses for free with Full Membership PLUS
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
- Overview of Brand Licensing
- Developing your Licensing Programme
- Brand and Brand Extensions
- Developing a Five Year Business Plan
On average, this course takes around 2.5hrs to complete initially.
You’ll be provided with a learning diary to put your learning into practice, and invited to reflect on what you’ve learnt in a short questionnaire after six weeks.
About the course creator
This course has been curated by Saskia Boersma who has over 20 years experience in the cultural and commercial development of museum / heritage and design brands including commercial brand development, product development, retail both shop and online, licensing, intellectual property rights, brand extension, marketing and the commissioning, implementation and marketing of art, design and cultural programmes to raise the brand’s profile and promote the brand’s heritage.
Brand licensing is much more than just revenue generation and has to be seen in the wider context of raising your brand profile, and marketing your organisation’s brand to new audiencesSaskia Boersma
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.