This course will boost your confidence in creating impactful and creative experiences for your customers to enjoy, help turn browsers into buyers, and show you how to communicate your brand’s retail statement, marketing and advertising.
Who is it for?
Retail managers, supervisors and buyers; visual merchandising practitioners.
What will I learn?
- How to identify different store fronts and window types
- Creative and strategic window planning and installation
- Retail layouts, including product zones, priority walls and sightlines
- How to plan and merchandise perimeter walls effectively
- How to use fixture tables, gondolas and shelved fixtures
- How to measure the impact of visual merchandising against sales
- The Store Exterior
- The Store Interior
- Planning Your Retail Space
- Measuring the Impact of Visual Merchandising Against Sales
How do I access this course?
- This course is FREE for Members. Make sure you’re logged in, hit the enrol button below and follow the booking form. If you don’t have the option to enrol for free, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check you’re linked to your organisation’s membership
- Non-Members can purchase the course below
Once booking is complete you will receive an email giving you access to the course.
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
About the course creator
This course is presented by Maxine Groucutt, a visual consultant to a wide range of high street and luxury retailers, who has worked with many brands and across all department categories, fashion apparel, accessories, homewares, gifts and beauty.
Executed well, Visual Merchandising determines where shoppers go, what they see and how they comprehend products, potentially converting a browser into a buyer…Maxine Groucutt
On average, this course takes around 2.5hrs to complete initially. You’ll be provided with a learning diary to put your learning into practice.
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.