This course will help you maximise the impact of your existing membership scheme – or to create a framework for launching a new one – while ensuring that you have the whole organisation working alongside you.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at anyone working within a cultural organisation who would like to learn more about the impact of successful membership programmes. It will help you maximise the impact of your existing membership scheme – or to create a framework for launching a new one – while ensuring that you have the whole organisation working alongside you.
What will I learn?
- Create an initial strategy document for your membership scheme
- Learn who your audiences are
- What your membership offer should look like
- How to promote your scheme
- Acquisition and retention
- How CRM can impact relationships with your Members
- Cross-selling and upgrading
- How to measure impact
- Who are your audiences?
- Why Membership?
- The Audience
- The Offer
- Customer Service and CRM
- Lifetime Value
- All In This Together
How do I access this course?
- This course is FREE for Members. Make sure you’re logged in, hit the enrol button below and follow the booking form. If you don’t have the option to enrol for free, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check you’re linked to your organisation’s membership
- Non-Members can purchase the course below
Once booking is complete you will receive an email giving you access to the course.
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
About the course creator
This course has been written by Martin Barden, who runs Culture Consultants. They work with organisations in the cultural sector on revenue generation, CRM and especially, membership and loyalty programmes.
“To become truly successful at membership, the organisation needs to strategise, plan and behave in a way that leads to great outcomes.”Martin Barden
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.