This course, created by Emma Forward, follows on from the Ecommerce Essentials course, giving a more detailed view into eCommerce and how you can optimise your online shop to increase revenue.
Who is it for?
Anyone who already has an online shop, are familiar with the basics, and are now looking to further optimise their site through driving traffic and increasing revenue.
What will I learn?
- How to select the right ecommerce platform for your business
- How to diversify the things you sell, including “stock-less” items
- Best-practice User Experience (UX), ecommerce design, and reporting
- Advanced ecommerce marketing
- Choosing the right ecommerce platform for your business
- Selling stock-less items
- UX and CX/CRO, design process
- Ecommerce Marketing: Affiliate Marketing
- Ecommerce Marketing: Paid Search
- Ecommerce Marketing: Email
- Ecommerce Marketing: SEO
How do I access this course?
Get all Academy courses for free with Full Membership PLUS
- Full Member PLUS organisations – FREE. Make sure you’re logged in, hit the enrol button below and follow the booking form. If you don’t have the option to enrol for free, please contact us to check you’re linked to your membership firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members and Non-Members can purchase the course below
Once booking is complete you will receive an email giving you access to the course.
The CPD Certification Service is the leading independent Continuing Professional Development accreditation institution. Accredited courses are formal recognition of CPD for individuals, and a standard of quality for learning providers in professional institutes and academic bodies.
About the course creator
This course has been written by Emma Forward, an independent ecommerce consultant with 10 years’ experience in ecommerce. She worked in-house heading up eCommerce at Royal Academy of Arts prior to setting up her consultancy. Since becoming an independent consultant, she’s project managed a number of migrations and re-builds across a variety of different verticals and retailers, including fashion, luxury, lifestyle, media and heritage sectors. She works to increase profitability online through eCommerce strategy, conversion rate optimisation, replatforming, marketing assessments and site audits. Recent clients include Westminster Abbey, National Portrait Gallery, Shakespeare’s Globe, London & Partners and Bridge Theatre. emmaforward.co.uk
This course is presented by actress and voice over artist Alex Tahnee.
You may already be on a legacy ecommerce system that is difficult to use, upgrade or integrate with, and you’re therefore looking for a more future proofed platform to take your ecommerce channel to the next levelEmma Forward
On average, this course takes around 2.5hrs to complete initially. You’ll be provided with a learning diary to put your learning into practice.
Learn any time, anywhere
The course is available on-demand, and can be accessed 24/7 via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone through a web browser. All video content is subtitled / captioned.
Evidence of CPD
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a digital certificate as proof of your skill level, and commitment to continuing professional development.