Established in 1975, Countryside Art Ltd is a medium-sized, family-owned company jointly managed by brother and sister team Lawrence Chapman and Kathy Brookes.
Over the 45 years Countryside Art has been trading we have become the acknowledged experts in the field of quality, complex direct screen and digital printing on to our winning textile giftware ranges. We work from a state-of-the-art modern purpose–built factory, equipped with the latest technology, in the small rural market town of Spilsby in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
We print your designs on to our top quality UK-made giftware
- Our products – tea towels | tote bags | cushions | cosmetic bags and wash bags | aprons | oven gloves | kitchen textiles | melamine coasters and mats | mugs and cards
It’s so easy – we handle the project from start to finish
- Design – our expert team of designers are on hand to create, guide and advise
- Special Offer – free set-up, sampling and up to four hours’ studio design time for Association for Cultural Enterprises members throughout 2020
- Print – we are acknowledged leaders in our field for complex print requirements on to textile giftware
- Manufacture – we have fully equipped in-house sewing and packing facilities
Eco-friendly and environmentally aware
- Our products are designed, printed and manufactured in our UK factory
- Our fabrics and inks are all fully accredited – we offer organic fabrics and only use water-based ink
- Our packaging – we provide plastic-free packaging options