Reopening and Social Distancing Guidelines
- British Retail Consortium guidelines for social distancing in retail stores and warehouse and distribution settings plus FAQs
- Reopening Guidance for the Attractions Industry from IAAPA
- Museums & Social Distancing: A Planning Toolkit from Smartify
Latest Government Advice
- Working Safely During Coronavirus – guidance for shops
- Covid-19 Recovery Strategy published 11 May 2020
International Learnings and Recommendations
- Return to Work Safely Protocol from the Government of Ireland
- A list of recommended measures to prepare for reopening from the Association of Brandenburg Museums, Germany
- The Network of European Museum Organisations (NEMO) has published a report on how Covid-19 has impacted the museum sector, as well as an interactive map detailing plans for re-opening across Europe.
- The Association for Cultural Enterprises together with Fare Consulting has published a report on the impact of Covid-19 on catering within the cultural sector. Read the full report and download the Post Covid-19 Mobilisation Plan.
Arts Council England
- Guidance for the cultural sector on Government support for individuals and businesses.
- Free legal guidance from Bates Wells on issues arising for many charities in the areas of employment, contracts, solvency, governance, Charity Commission regulation and more.