A one stop shop for all arts and heritage organisations looking to provide in-depth training to front of house and customer-facing staff.
- Crowd Management Workshop delivered by Rachel Mackay, Manager of Kew Palace
- Dealing with Conflict Workshop delivered by Sam Eaton, MindAbility
- Top 10 Tips…Customer Service video by Rachel Mackay, Manager of Kew Palace
- Access to Visitor Experience videos in the Cultural Enterprises Academy
Who is it for?
Front of house and customer service staff, their supervisors, and entry-level management.
What will I learn?
Practical tips on how to put in place best-practice customer service offered through a variety of learning styles, from workshops to exclusive video content.
The workshops will be delivered over two separate mornings:
Crowd Management: 11 March 2021, 10am to 12.30pm
Whilst the prospect of crowds at visitor attractions might feel like a thing of the past at the moment, effective crowd management is an important skill to have for the future. This course is aimed at front line staff and supervisors who are looking to use this time to refresh or develop their crowd management skills for the not-too-distant future. You’ll learn the theories behind crowd management, and how to apply crowd planning techniques to events and operations at your organisation.
By the end of this half-day course you will:
- Understand why crowd management is important
- Understand the principles of crowd behaviour and dynamics
- Understand the principles of emergency communication
- Be familiar with effective crowd management procedures.
Dealing with Conflict: 16 March 2021, 10am to 12.30pm
We are experiencing more conflict than we've ever experienced in our lifetimes. This is having a significant impact on people, on how they cope and on how they interact with one another. In this 2.5 hour session, we will give you tools to help you deal with:
- Handling difficult conversations
- How to stay in control to minimise the personal impact on you
- How to leave conflict at work to avoid impacting your home life
Full workshop programmes to follow.
Top 10 Tips...Customer Experience
An exclusive animated video providing practical tips on how to deliver world-class customer service at your visitor attraction.
This video will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your booking. You will also gain access to four other videos from the Cultural Enterprises Academy resources on Visitor Experience: Top 10 Tips for Creating a Customer Journey, Measuring Customer Service, Managing a Crisis, and Increasing Visitor Donations.
Full Member: £99
Associate Member: £125
View our Cancellation Policy here. Please note we reserve the right to refuse bookings where admission may compromise trainers.
|Full Member||£ 99.00|
|Associate Member||£ 125.00|