Boosting Earned Income in the Performing Arts
The first of a new series of events tailored to performing arts venues, introducing topics specific to this important segment of our membership. Join this inaugural meeting to help shape the future agenda and enjoy a tour of this stunning venue*.
Who is it for?
This event is particularly suited to senior and mid-senior leaders responsible for earned income generation, including Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, Head/Director of Operations, Front of House, Commercial, Audience Experience.
What will I learn?
- Straightforward changes which you can apply to your ticket sales operation to boost income
- How performance techniques can increase Front of House Sales
- Unexpected and inspirational approaches to commercial partnerships and merchandising
- How thoughtful capital projects can transform trading income
Conference Chair: Zak Mensah, Head of Transformation, Bristol City Council
- Bala McAlinn, Director, Boo Productions & First Ruffian, Ruff Trade Training
- Jo Davis, Head of Retail & Camilla Lawson, Senior Corporate Development Manager, Barbican
- Debbie Richards, Director, Baker Richards
- Jane Storie, Head of Enterprises, Royal Opera House
- Andrew Thomas, Principal, TheTicketingInstitute.com
- Pete Toon, Producer, Mikron Theatre
- Kerry Whelan, Executive Director, Frantic Assembly
*Tours will be limited to a total of 60 attendees in total. Registration for the tours will open on a first-come-first served basis one week before the event.
London, London WC2E 9DD