Picture Library Symposium
An invaluable source of topical information and inspiration, our annual symposium features speakers from both inside and outside the cultural sector - an unmissable event for anyone involved in image sales, licensing and rights.
Download the full programme here.
Who is it for?
Picture librarians, publishers, licensing professionals.
What will I learn?
• The stories behind topical issues of the day
• How colleagues are dealing with Brexit
• The ‘free to use’ debate and legal issues in general
• Michelle Morton - Image Manager, Royal Shakespeare Company
• Anthony Misquitta - General Counsel, V&A
• Linda Spurdle - Digital Development Manager, Birmingham Museums Trust
• Lydia Caston - Assistant Curator, Photographs, V&A
• Paul Seheult - CEO, PICSEL
• Annabelle Shaw - Copyright & Rights Systems Manager, BFI
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
150 London Wall
London, EC2Y 5HN