Guide Books & Exhibition Catalogues
Hear from publishing professionals at a range of venues about how to get started in print, especially if you’re a small or medium sized organisation with limited resources. Get inspired with case studies looking particularly at producing guide books and exhibition catalogues in-house.
Who is it for?
Front of house, retail and commercial managers in small to medium sized venues.
What will I learn?
• Inspiring case studies about how to get into print
• How to produce guide books and exhibition catalogues in-house
• Which routes will be most suitable for you
- Emma Lay - Sales & Marketing Manager, King Richard III Visitor Centre
- Susan Pacitti - Publishing & Licensing Manager, Glasgow Museums
- Malcolm Crampton - Director, Jigsaw Design & Publishing
- Rory Hill - Visitor Services & Retail Manager, Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
York, YO30 7DR