Guide Books & Exhibition Catalogues
Hear from publishing professionals at a range of venues about how to get started in print, especially if you’re a small or medium sized organisation with limited resources. Get inspired with case studies looking particularly at producing guide books and exhibition catalogues in-house.
Who is it for?
Retail, commercial and front of house managers in small to medium sized venues.
What will I learn?
• How to maximise your return by creating cost-effective designs with impact
• How to create a guide book from scratch: challenges, pitfalls and rewards
• How to create, publish and sell an exhibition catalogue, whilst minimising risk
• How to get around the limitations of a tight budget and stretched resources
• Paid for versus free guide books: why both have a place
- Emma Lay - Sales & Marketing Manager, King Richard III Visitor Centre
- Susan Pacitti - Publishing & Licensing Manager, Glasgow Museums
- Malcolm Crampton - Director, Jigsaw Design & Publishing
- Rory Hill - Visitor Services & Retail Manager, Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- Kieran Whitworth - Manager of Book Buying & Trade Sales, Imperial War Museums
- Susan Hornby - Head of Education & Community Engagement, The Deep
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
York, YO30 7DR