Hear a range of innovative ideas showing how different organisations are thinking outside the box to create sustainable unrestricted income. Learn to think creatively and how to go about putting those ideas into practice.
Who is it for?
Commercial and operational managers; risk takers and visionaries.
What will I learn?
• That a good idea will succeed
• How to think beyond retail and catering
• That lateral thinking can produce great ideas
- Lucy Woodbridge - Head of Business Development & Commercial Events, Imperial War Museums
- Bala McAlinn - Director, Boo Productions
- Louise Kirby - Director of Operations & People, The Deep
- Helen Smith - Deputy Director, The Tank Museum
- Graham Stratfold - Head of Visitor Experience, National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Charles McKenzie - Head of Commercial, Manchester Art Gallery
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Norwich, NR4 7TJ