Profitable Venue Hire
Learn how to develop a profitable venue hire scheme with case studies, experience and expertise from a range of leading visitor attractions.
Who is it for?
Venue hire and catering teams; commercial managers.
What will I learn?
• How venue hire works in a leading visitor attraction
• How to be financially successful as a cultural venue competing with standalone conference centres
• Top tips on maximising profit from venue hire
• Daniel Caleb Event Spaces Manager, Wellcome Collection
• Rachel de Ridder Business Development Coordinator, Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art
• Robert Wetherell Head of Events & Catering, Natural History Museum
• Amy Senogles Head of Retail, Catering & Venue Hire, Salford Museum & Art Gallery
• Phil Smith Commercial Director, SS Great Britain Trust
• Helen Smith General Manager, Severn Valley Railway
Download the full programme here.
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
Covent Garden Piazza
London, WC2E 7BB