A Day in the Life of St Paul's Cathedral
A chance to learn about all aspects of commercial operations at St Paul's, this study day will demonstrate how the commercial teams generate the much needed income to maintain Wren’s iconic building and continue over a thousand years of worship, national events and traditions.
Who is it for?
Commercial, front of house and visitor services teams.
What will I learn about?
• Retail - from humble beginnings to the recently refurbished Crypt Shop
• Audience development - how St Paul's targets a variety of audiences on a shoestring budget, and working with the travel trade to provide visitors and income
• Visitor experience - latest insights including the newly developed 'St Paul's Way' and learning events as income opportunities
• Commercial services - success in venue hire and filming income, from Paddington 2 to Mission Impossible
• Membership - challenges of growing the membership programme and donations
Download the programme here.
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
London, London EC4M 8AD