A Day in the Life of Stonehenge
Come and join us for a day at Stonehenge and find out about the challenges and opportunities that make working at this major visitor attraction so appealing. Starting with a tour of the stones, you will then hear from the heads of operations, retail, marketing and catering about how the team adapts and develops to meet the demands of their large and diverse visitor base, and deliver world class customer service that puts the visitor first.
Strictly limited to 40 places!
Who is it for?
Commercial, front of house and visitor services teams.
What will I learn?
• The commercial offer and how it fits into the wider context of English Heritage
• Seasonal trends and local partnerships
• Operational challenges in delivering a world class visitor experience
• The constantly evolving retail offer including product development and future proofing
• Managing the catering offer - Grab & Go
Download the programme here.
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
Salisbury, SP4 7DE