A Day in the Life of Stonehenge
Discover the commercial challenges and opportunities at this major visitor attraction. Starting with a tour of the stones, you will then hear from the heads of operations, retail, marketing and catering about how the team adapts and develops to meet the demands of their large and diverse visitor base, and deliver world class customer service that puts the visitor first.
With learnings applicable to all types and sizes of cultural venues, if you're looking to maximise your income generating opportunities, this Study Day is for you.
What will I learn about?
• The commercial offer and how it fits into the wider context of English Heritage
• Seasonal trends and local partnerships
• Operational challenges in delivering a world class visitor experience
• The constantly evolving retail offer and new product development
• Managing the catering offer - Grab & Go
Download the programme here.
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
Salisbury, SP4 7DE