Creative Commerce: Inventive Ways to Increase Income
Hear a range of innovative ideas and inspiring case studies from cultural organisations that are thinking beyond retail and catering to create sustainable unrestricted income.
What will I learn about?
- Alternative earned income streams in an independent museum
- Generating income through special event experiences
- Using positive visitor experience to boost visitor spending
- Pop-up retail
- Combining accessibility with commercial opportunity
Who is it for?
Commercial and operational managers; risk takers and visionaries.
- Lucy Woodbridge - Head of Business Development & Commercial Events, Imperial War Museums
- Bala McAlinn - Director, Boo Productions
- Louise Kirby - Director of Operations & People, The Deep
- Nik Wyness - Head of Marketing & Engagement, The Tank Museum
- Graham Stratfold - Head of Visitor Experience, National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Charles McKenzie - Head of Commercial, Manchester Art Gallery.
Download the full programme here.
Associate Member: £120
Full Member: £100
Don't miss out! This event is eligible for member multi-buy, reducing the Full Member rate to £80.
83 Bermondsey Street
London, SE1 3XF