National Talking Shop
Bringing together all six of our Talking Shop regions for the first time, this National Talking Shop on Thursday 1 October will look at the impact of COVID-19, and the shutdown of our sector, on your retail activities.
During the session we will discuss:
- How you responded: when you opened and how you adapted
- What you found: the changes in visitor numbers, ATV and conversion rate
- The implications on stock & ranges: managing overstock, newness and seasonality
- The impact on staffing: morale and culture of your teams
- Now what: looking forward to Christmas and 2021
We will be joined by Chairs from across our regional groups including Zak Mensah, Head of Transformation at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, Lycia Lobo, Commercial Director at English Heritage, Matthew Williams, General Manager at Glasgow University Heritage Retail and Louisa Stott, Head of Retail at The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.