I can’t log in to book my stand – what do I do?
You will first need to create an account, which you can do as follows:
- Click here and then choose ‘Log In’
- Scroll down to choose ‘Register’ at the bottom of the pop-up
- Enter all details and click ‘Register’
- You will be sent an authorisation code via email – follow the instructions in the email to finish setting up your account. Don’t forget to check your junk mail, the email can sometimes get sent there.
When can I set up and break down my stand?
Stands should be set up on Tuesday 1 March from 09.00 to 17.00. Stand breakdown is on Thursday 3 March from 15.00-18.00. The SEC is very restrictive in terms of what can be stored ahead of the show, and very strict about collection of stock – for that reason we will be using a logistics company to ensure that this will be a smooth process. Details of this will be available in the Exhibitor Manual (see below).
What does my exhibitor package include?
- Stand hire for two days
- Top quality shell scheme with name board
- Electricity supply and lighting
- Refreshments and lunch for two members of staff
- Free company listing in the Conference app
- Free company listing on the Conference website
- Delegate list in the Conference app
- Free entry to the Welcome Drinks Reception for one member of staff
- Pre-event marketing campaign to over 5,000 email subscribers and on social media
- Unlimited complimentary invitations to send to your customers
- Free button to add to your website and email signatures
The following are not included but can be ordered if required: furniture and shelving, chairs and tables, MDF painted panels, graphics, additional name boards and panels, hard wired internet, literature dispensers, muslin ceilings, night sheets, parking.
Additional refreshment and lunch vouchers can be purchased at £32 + VAT per person per day.
How do I book the Welcome Drinks and Gala Dinner?
The Welcome Drinks and Gala Dinner can be booked separately – visit Networking Events to find out more and book your place.
When will the Exhibitor Manual be available?
The detailed Exhibitor Manual including order forms for furniture, graphics etc will be available on our website shortly. You will be notified once this is available and advised of deadlines for submitting required information.
What Covid-19 safety measures are being put in place?
Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our delegates, exhibitors and staff. There is currently no requirement for a vaccine passport to attend an event of this type, however the SEC has introduced a number of additional safety measures following current guidance and regulations, which you can find listed here. This page will be kept up to date regularly with the latest advice.
Are additional promotional opportunities available?
Yes, there are a number of ways you can raise your profile and encourage more people to your stand, with an advertising package or a Supplier Spotlight talk – find out more here. We also have a number of sponsorship opportunities available which can be tailored to meet your budget and needs – if this is of interest please get in touch at email@example.com.