The latest thinking in all aspects of cultural income generation with speakers from across the sector sharing how they are #SustainingCulture in their organisations.
We’re delighted to welcome Hilary McGrady, Director-General, National Trust as our keynote speaker. Hilary will also take part in the Directors Question Time discussion panel, along with Paul Carty, Managing Director, Guinness Storehouse.
International speakers will include Hannah Oxley, Head of Retail and Merchandise Planning, Qatar Museums.
The wide ranging programme looks at all aspects of cultural income generation, with case studies and insights suitable for all types of cultural venues and all levels of experience and budget.
- Sustainability – Dr Jamie Larkin chairs a panel discussion looking at solutions for reducing single-use plastics
- Retail – monetising blockbuster exhibitions including fashion at the V&A and T Rex at Glasgow University, plus high street insights from Catherine Erdly, Future Retail
- Membership schemes – a case study from Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery
- Venue hire and catering – a joint venture at SS Great Britain, and Leeds Museums & Galleries on creating a successful café
- eCommerce – a profitable partnership between Art UK and Manchester Art Gallery
- Publishing – find out how anyone can profit in print with the Sainsbury Centre for the Visual Arts
- Leadership and management – leading and growing a portfolio that includes business partnerships, retail, catering and venue hire at the Royal Opera House
The wealth of knowledge that everyone shares is inspiringAshley Collins, Head of Retail, Hever Castle